Friday, February 5, 2010

Comm. 3639: Cass Kreitlow

Hello anyone and everyone. I am Cass Kreitlow and am a Junior Communication Studies Major at Hamline University. I am a member of the Hamline University Baseball Program, as well as a member of the Hamline University Jazz Band. I am currently employed by the Hamline Payroll office as well as The Big League Baseball Camps and Clinics. I hope to graduate with a BA degree in Communication Studies and go on to get my masters in teaching. What I want to teach is to be determined, but I have always been interested in teaching at the junior high level. I am not naturally an organized person but have become an organized maniac in the last year which I take a lot of pride in. My favorite quote is from The Doors' Jim Morrison, "Where's your will to be weird?" I take that to heart and am also outgoing and driven. I'll keep you updated if I feel that you need to know anything else about me.

Have a great day!

Cass Kreitlow
Hamline Undergraduate Student
Junior
1217 Van Buren
Saint Paul MN 55104

No comments:

Post a Comment